St. Mark ELCA/Anita E. Korensky Scholarship Application
1. Be a member in good standing
of St. Mark Evangelical Lutheran Church,Worth, Illinois.
2. Be accepted by an accredited post secondary school.
1. Submit a current copy of a transcript from a high school, college, or other institute
of higher learning (include previous year and 1st. semester of this year).
2. Scan or attach a current picture.
3. Your completed application must be hand delivered or mailed to
the church office by the due date of May 15th. (no exceptions)
4. Please direct any questions regarding this application to Peggy George , Scholarship Chairman
(708-499-2240) or firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION CHECKLIST: For your convenience
check off items as you complete them.
_____ I have completed an official application form.
_____ I have included a current picture.
_____ I have attached a copy of my most recent transcript.
(previous year and 1st semester of this year required)
_____ I have included TYPED & DOUBLE SPACED answers to two essay
questions. (75- 250 words) Applicants should choose a different essay question
if they have previously applied in the past.
_____ I have included one recommendation letter. (no parents or relatives)
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICATIONS WILL NOT
BE ACCEPTED PAST DUE DATE.
Please note that there are no exceptions
to the above specifications.
ALL INFORMATION WILL REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL!!!